yes i know this is only the fifth post on my blog (sixth if you count my julia child faceinhole, which by the way has received RAVE reviews), BUT i am struggling here. This is how I feel right now:
 |
| thanks photobooth for capturing this for me! |
|
there just seems to be nothing that significant to write about right now. my creativity, inspiration, and unbelievably good sense of humor have disappeared. i was thinking about talking about how I just ate a large cup of froyo for the fifth time this week, but i thought twice before i put myself up to that kind of embarrassment! I even hit up my friend jseal (:*) for some ideas about the blog and he tried to help me, but still no real inspiration. I guess I just have to realize having a blog is the hardest job I've ever had. I have to please all my dedicated fans, keep my posts light-hearted and whimsical, and on top of that, when I get home, I have to cook everyday for the rest of the summer! the pressure is getting to me!
on a lighter note, did you know nearly all the produce that you buy from the supermarket is imported? I had to wander around the aisles at the local grocery store looking for imported food items for the last hour for my geography class and from my calculations, if you buy 20% of your produce locally each year, you'll save the world 5.2 gallons of diesel fuel and 115 lbs. of CO
2.
My lesson for the day,
start buying local! I know I'm going to be hitting up the Farmer's Market when I get home! I hope I inspired some of you to do the same! Help the world by decreasing your carbon footprint! xoxoxoxo (writer's block is gone! I'm back!)
No comments:
Post a Comment