Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Honey Mustard Turkey Burgers

Until today, I was anti-turkey burger. But, seeing as I'm trying to be healthy, I thought I'd give it a whirl. And it turns out, turkey burgers really don't taste that different than normal burgers. This recipe was really easy and pretty quick. The only drawback was the rain (can we say dedication?) I also really do not like touching raw meat, but it's something I need to get over pretty quick if I'm going to keep this blog going.

I found the recipe here. The honey mustard in the turkey kept the burgers from getting dry. Not as good as last night, but I'll keep this recipe on my list for quick, easy, and tasty dinners.
Midflip action shot

I had a hankering for something sweet after my meal, so I made cupcakes (my sweet tooth is out of control). And after eating 6 mini cupcakes, I proceeded to eat a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Needless to say, I will be hitting the gym tomorrow. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment