Friday, August 26, 2011

NEW YORK CITY EXTRAVAGANZA

I gained about 17 pounds yesterday. I don't want to talk about it. I went to the city with my mom to eat at Bar Americain, one of Bobby Flay's restaurants. Prettyy good if you ask me! Bobby obviously wasn't there. He was probably whipping up something on the set of Iron Chef or maybe he just knew I was coming and didn't want to see me. Ya never know.
  
So after lunch, I met up with my friend, Emily, who happened to be in the city that day! I had 2 hours to kill before dinner with my dad. If you ask me, 2 hours is not enough time to digest food and be hungry again, but I just ate again anyway. AND got pinkberry after we saw a broadway play. Oh man. Nausea at its finest. But it was a fun day! Now time to run it off!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment